Make A Bird Wish

16 Dec

Do you have a favorite bird you wish would become a Bird-A-Day art.

In the spirit of the Holidays, I want to do something extra special for following my art blog this year. If you have followed my blog this year and always wished to see a favorite bird, or a special, unique material, just let me know. I will work to make as many Bird-A-Day art wishes come true in these last 15 days of the year.

Thank you all for following my art blog this year and let the bird wishes begin.

Merry Christmas
M. K. Dickerson

12 Responses to “Make A Bird Wish”

1. mkdickerson December 17, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

A kiwi. Hmmmmmm. Great idea.

2. hannekekoop December 17, 2012 at 12:15 pm #

What a lovely idea. A kiwi? :-)

3. mkdickerson December 17, 2012 at 7:49 am #

Mosaic? Interesting idea. Thank you for following.

4. mkdickerson December 17, 2012 at 7:46 am #

Nice of you to say Jimmy James. I appreciate you.

5. James W. December 17, 2012 at 7:39 am #

I thought about you this weekend…me a buddy were sitting in my backyard and the sun was going down and we heard this funny bird sound and there was a little owl in the trees. It made me think about your owl drawings and how awesome they are. I really can’t think of a material you haven’t used yet, lol. Your blog has been great this year…keep up the great inspiring work.

6. kasturika December 16, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

I like mosaics – so a bird in mosaic :) And I like the Kingfisher too… I get super excited whenever I see the blue bird with the huge beak… That said, I like all birds :D Thank you for all the birds :)

7. mkdickerson December 16, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

Thank you for sharing your Bird Wish, Susan.

8. Susan Wolf December 16, 2012 at 6:09 pm #

A flamingo or a pelican!

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network

9. mkdickerson December 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

I am not familiar with the Junco. I love finding out about new birds. Thank you for the bird wish and for following my blog this year.

10. mkdickerson December 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

Thank you for following my blog this year. And thanks for the bird wish.

11. Anonymous December 16, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Flickr. House finch. Any blue birds.

I have LOVED the bird-a-day posts… thanks so much for giving me something to look forward to in my inbox every day!

12. A.M.B. December 16, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

What a lovely idea. The cheerful dark-eyed junco is one of my favorite winter birds. Its charcoal top/crisp white bottom reminds me of roasted marshmallows, another winter treat. I have very much enjoyed your blog this year!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )